Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Where can I purchase the whole series of the Busy World of Richard Scarry?

It ran on Nickelodeon from 94 until 99 and has 105 episodes spanning seasons. I don't care if they are bootleg either. I've only found them on VHS and I need them on DVD.



I am also looking for Franklin, another kids show about a turtle and Little Bear. DVD only. Thanks!Where can I purchase the whole series of the Busy World of Richard Scarry?
I loved those shows!!! That is all my older daughter would watch!!

I have gotten Little Bear DVD's at amazon.com and also brand new from ebay.

I just saw a Franklin DVD at Kohls of all places.

I remember seeing Richard Scarry on ebay also. Good luck- they are such good shows!!Where can I purchase the whole series of the Busy World of Richard Scarry?
amazon.com

heres a tip if ur getting it from there u can get a huge discount on items if u sign up at http://www.easyamazongiftcards.com check it outWhere can I purchase the whole series of the Busy World of Richard Scarry?
I would think that Hastings could get them for you. Or any video\ bookstore in your area. Hope you can find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment