Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What was your favorite 90's Nick Jr. show?

I loved Blue's Clues and The Busy World of Richard Scarry.

I feel like a toddler again lol

I miss those days...

How about you?What was your favorite 90's Nick Jr. show?
Ehh I was already too old by then, sorry



I was into like Barney. and Pinky and the Brain :)
franklin! the turtle



or little bear



EDIT - OH MAH GAWD TAINTEDBEAUTY! EUREKAS CASTLEEEE EWOOOOOO I LOVE YOU I COULDNT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THAT BOMB SHOW!!! WOOO %26lt;33What was your favorite 90's Nick Jr. show?
Little Bear and Gulla Gulla Island



^^^^ EUREKAS CASTLE!!! Remember the dude with the squeaky shoes? XDWhat was your favorite 90's Nick Jr. show?
I loved Blue's Clues!

Good times... goood times...
Gullah Gullah Island!!!
Hmmm....toughie...idk if teletubbies is on that, but i loooooove blues clues. HANDY DANDY NOTEBOOK!
OMG! Eureka's castle! LOL
Gullah Gullah Island!!!



i wanted to live there!!!
Gulla Gulla Island.
Cat dog

Rugrats
Salute Your Shorts
I liked Tom %26amp; Jerry -- not sure if that was on Nick Jr.
Full House!!!!! or blues clues
i aLso like Blue's Clues :D
Franklin.I think that is what is was..
I wasn't allowed to watch Blue's Clues...



Barnie was my favorite!
CARTOON NETWORK! for me...



2 stupid dogs

M for monkey
yes
halfway thru the 90s i moved up to mtv
Rupert.
i forgot the name, but it was called like blues play house, or something like that.
The Busy World of Richard Scarry i loved that show.
Blue's Clues.

Yeah, she was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment