Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What are some of the BEST gifts your kids have been given?

My son is 3.5 and so far these have been great gifts:



A dozen Matchbox cars

Richard Scarry books.

Legos

Tee Ball set

Marbles (yeah, I thought that was strange, but he loves them)

Doodlepro (he finally broke it but definitely got his use out of it)

Blocks



What gifts have gone over particularly well with your kids?What are some of the BEST gifts your kids have been given?
For my son (3yrs almost 4) the best gifts he has ever been given was his Lego's, Hotwheels Cars, and his Imaginarium Wooden Train Set.



For my 2year old daughter the best gifts she has ver been given is her Animal Planet Collection of animals (Sea Life, Dino and Wildlife Playset, Cabbage Patch Doll, Diego DVD's and her Diego Figurine. She LOVES Diego. =)
So far it has been the guitar for my youngest and the digital cam for my eldest. BUT.. this year I just know they are going to be thrilled with their gifts. My youngest has been wanting a *professional* keyboard and I got her a pretty amazing one. I've been dying to just hand it over already but I'm holding out till Christmas.

My eldest is getting *her* first laptop and shes been wanting one for a couple of years so I'm thinking it will go over quite well.

This year is definitely the *best gifts* year so far. I'm probably more excited than them but I know these gifts will be really appreciated.

Oh and my youngest got an UglyDoll for her bday. She has used that thing more than I could imagine (as a pillow, as a snuggly etc)What are some of the BEST gifts your kids have been given?
For my son so far it has been ( he is 7)



Legos and Lincoln Logs

Matchbox cars ( bet he has over a 100)

Army guys

Farm set with a huge barn, animals, cowboys and fences





My girls (6, 3 and 2)

Barbies and Accessories

V Tech Laptop (all three of my girls love it. It is played with daily.)

Kitchen Set

Table with 4 chairs and play dishes.What are some of the BEST gifts your kids have been given?
My mother-in-law got my three young girls a beautiful play kitchen for Christmas this year, and all the wood play food, it's a really great gift and I'm sure they'll love it.



The kidlets have received every big, flashing light up, noise-making interactive toy there is over the years from doting grandparents and aunts and uncles. And universally, they spend about 2 minutes fascinated with the toy... and head straight for the box it came in. They do love the toys, but boxes never get old to them while they're toddlers.
Well i have not had kids yet but with me it was:



beads for the make your own jewerly

Pooh Bear

Veggie Tales tapes

A little toy purse ( yeah idk but i loved it)



Now at 15 the ones that i would love to get/have gotten are:



iPod ( got it )

cell phone ( not yet hopefully this christmas)

Nail polish

jewerly

converse
I have no kids of my own.However my ex did have a kid and he is like my son.He got clothes from many people.He giot Etch a skeeth.from his Aunt.It keep him busy.He got some dr.Seuss books from my friend.He likes them.He can read them.He got many other things too.
My son is 15 months old, so this year will be his 2nd x-mas.



Last year he got tons and tons of clothes.

A beautiful keep sake box.

Shoes and 3 winter coats

A fisher price Zebra bounce



He is the first grandson on my hubby's side so he was spoiled.
You could by the coolest, most expensive toy out and my daughter will hands down play with the box or the wrapping paper more than the toy. Happens every time.
nerf crossbow

hula hoop

bug cage/net

fishing pole

shes ten

No comments:

Post a Comment