Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Did u used to watch "the busy world of richard scarry" on nickelodeon back in the day?

i barley remembered it..i was like 5 when i used to watch itDid u used to watch "the busy world of richard scarry" on nickelodeon back in the day?
Not on Nick, but my mom bought a few VHS tapes of them, and I would watch them alllll the time
I listened to its theme song a few days ago, and it sounded really familiar. So I think I probably did watch it on TV. But I mainly read the books. :DDid u used to watch "the busy world of richard scarry" on nickelodeon back in the day?
I don't think I ever saw the show, I had the books though :} I loved Lowly the worm.Did u used to watch "the busy world of richard scarry" on nickelodeon back in the day?
Whoa, I never heard of it, but I read those books to my kids when they were little! I HAVE to find that series! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment