Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Poll: What was your favourite book as a kid (4-7 year old)?

Mine was Where the Wild Things are and the books by Richard Scarry.Poll: What was your favourite book as a kid (4-7 year old)?
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I also enjoyed Enid Blyton, especially the Mallory Towers series.



Might read them again lol!
Little Women was nearer 7 than 4 lol! Yes I was (and still am) a bookworm and it all stemmed from receiving an Enid Blyton book as a gift.

Report Abuse

Poll: What was your favourite book as a kid (4-7 year old)?
The Jolly Postman. I loved being able to take things out of the pages - I never actually read anything, so I still don't know what the book is about! Haha!



On the other hand, my Mum used to read Pride and Prejudice with me when I was 6 so that is very close to me, too.



:-)Poll: What was your favourite book as a kid (4-7 year old)?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Esio Trot

Danny the Champion of the World

James and the Giant Peach
The Jennings and Derbyshire books by Anthony Buckeridge,,
The 'Secret Seven' books by Enid Blyton. X
The Magic Faraway Tree series by Enid Blyton
Little Women,by Louisa May Alcott

=)
Razzle
The Witches by Roald Dahl
almost certainly something by roald dahl.
the fantastic mr fox!
Old Mother Hubbard.
Little Black Sambo.
Green eggs and Ham
bangers and mash

No comments:

Post a Comment