Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Eureka's Castle....?

Does Any one know where I can go to purchase the DVD's? I was just remembering all those old shows. I miss them so much! Things like Allegra's Window, Muppet Babie, Kablaam, and Busy Town of Richard Scarry! The nostalgia is killing me =(Eureka's Castle....?
i don't know where you can find the dvd's . . but the name is Busy World of Richard Scarry. :)
EBAY has lot things like that just make shur that what you buy

will work on your DVD palyer there are many formats like

PAL NSTC and UNIVERESAL the last will work on most

palyersEureka's Castle....?
I know you can find Busy town of Richard Scarry at Amazon.ComEureka's Castle....?
i remember watching those TV shows.. i miss them;)



im not quit sure but you can always try your local video store. i used to work for suncoast motion picture co. up until they closed most of the stores down and we could order movies that you couldn't find at all. so you could try some place like that. hope I'm some sort of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment