Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Did anyone watch the show " The Busy World of Richard Scarry " (1993) when it was on air?

Did anyone else watch that show? I loved it. Lowly the worm was awsome,with his shoe on the end of his tail, and his spiffy hat. :D

Aww, memorys...

Why'd they take The Busy World of Richard Scarry off air, anyway? :( I was heartbroken when I found out I wouldn't be able ti watch it again.Did anyone watch the show " The Busy World of Richard Scarry " (1993) when it was on air?
no
nope.Did anyone watch the show " The Busy World of Richard Scarry " (1993) when it was on air?
noDid anyone watch the show " The Busy World of Richard Scarry " (1993) when it was on air?
i never heard of it ...
i never heard of it. was this in the states?
That was my favorite show! And it still is! I miss it so much! That show keeps me hanging on to my childhood. Love it!
For anyone who has digital TV (Sky, at least) it's still shows on Tiny Pop. It's on channel 6-2-0. I think that's the channel.
Yes, i loved watching that show when it was on either before or after school when i was in primary school.

All the infomation that i could find on it is that there was 65 eps made from the years 1993 to 1997. And it's last airing was back in 2000 in America, on may 1st, with it's status as ended, so it looks like it's never going to come back. NOOOOO!

I even remember playing the computer game at school, which was so much fun.
Yeah, I watched it. But now



LONG LIVE ARTHUR AND SUPER DUPER SUMO'S
No I missed that as I was working but I have got lots of his books for my daughter and we both love them.
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment