Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OMG, who else remembers this show?!?

"The Busy World Of Richard Scarry".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgV3vdOT0鈥?/a>



I completely forgot about it until I watched that video!

Star if you remember it :-)OMG, who else remembers this show?!?
Holy Crap Yes! If i didn't see that i would not have remembered it. i so wanted to go in that apple helicopter
it was after my time, but i used to call it the scary world of richard busyOMG, who else remembers this show?!?
OMG I haven't saw that in at least 9 years!!!OMG, who else remembers this show?!?
Chyeah! That worm thing was awesome! And their apple helicopter!
I remember it :)
OMG he's driving an Apple iCar
hahaha believe it or not i was watching it on tv just the other day. i used to watch it all the time when i was a kid. or when i fly like a kite.

No comments:

Post a Comment