Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OC&G's who grew up in the 90's?

do you remember these shows? it makes me cry thinking of them b/c they don't come on anymore. well some, but 99% don't. which were your fav?



Arthur

Rugrats

Hey Arnold

the Angry Beavers

Rocko's modern life

Rocket Power

Tiny Toon Adventures

Salute your Shorts

Kenan and Kel

Taina

The Brothers Garcia

Cousin Skeeter

Are you afraid of the Dark

All that(original as well)

Ed, Edd, and eddy

the Powerpuff Girls

Dexter's Laboratory

Johnny Bravo

Doug

Ren and Stimpy

the adventures of Pete and Pete

KABLAM

I'm probably forgetting some. lol



oh yeah also:

the Wild Thornberrys

As told by Ginger

Cow and Chicken

Beavis and Butthead

Angela Anaconda

Courage the Cowardly Dog(almost forgot that one! lol)

Baby Looney Toons

the Busy world of Richard Scarry

Allegra's Window

Eureka's Castle

Muppet Pals

Muppet Babies

Blue's Clues

Little Bill

Franklin

Little Bear

GoosebumpsOC%26amp;G's who grew up in the 90's?
I did!



Can I be greedy and say all of them are my favorites? Haha. I miss the 90s =| I would say Taina, The Brothers Garcia, Goosebumps,Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of the Dark, and Cousin Skeeter were my favorites.

I also liked Big Wolf on Campus and Animorphs! The Power Rangers are still a guilty pleasure of mine.



Gullah Gullah Island!? I loved Binyah-Binyah polywog! Hahaha. Romeo was such a cute show.

Bobby's World was another great one. I think I watched way too much TV lol.
Nope, I only know a few of those.OC%26amp;G's who grew up in the 90's?
Rugrats. But it's all about Chowder now.



And yeah, I remember almost all of those. The only one I don't know is the Richard Scarry one but the others I know for sure. Cartoons aren't what they used to be but Chowder and Flapjack are the best ones on now.OC%26amp;G's who grew up in the 90's?
YEAH!!... wait....does knowing All those shows make me old?
I didn't have cable...but some yeah...
Animaniacs. My mentor is The Brain.



Oh, what about Boy Meets World. I loved that one too. Aww this is bringing back memories.
Yes I remember all those shows!!



I use to watch Nickelodeon a lot!
I loved sailor moon and the power puff girls like crazy back then..
I remember 98 percent of that.
from 1990 to 1999 I used to watch Saved by the Bell, Life goes On, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Sister, Sister



I watched Power Rangers from 1993 to now (not as often as I used to)
Yeah Kinda most of them.



Born 1988.
i remember most of those shows and loved them. there was also a show called freaks and geeks that was pretty funny.
Yeah i used to watch alot of american cartooons back indr day on cartoon network.lol
You just was on nerd's question right?Girl of course! I'm a 90s baby too and all the time I wish I can go back in the past in cherish and enjoy it.Can't believe I'm going to be 18 next year,shyt happen too fast and screw the new cartoons,Chowder and that other shyt doesn't make me laugh on bit,at least Spongebob is left for me even though the older seasons were funnier.







EDIT:WAIT! You can watch them,on Cartoon Network they have Boomerrang but not all of them and unfortunately it looks like they used to have 2nd Nickelodepn where they had ALL the old cartoons,they used to but not anymore.I think if you have a certain TV program,you may have it.And you forgot MY Brother and Me(nick) and Wayne head(cartoon net) ,Kid N Play Adventures,too.





EDIT: The Romeo show with Romeo on it,every time I watched was because of his sexy caramel a s s LOL.I used to get so pissed off when it ended so fast I was like "NOOOO!"
some of em
Yup we had better Television shows than kids do now lol



Arthur is still the **** to this day
I remember little bear, he's my cousin. We didn't get along, and he hated me because I made his friend Emily kill herself, by telling her how depressing and miserable it is living in this world.
Arthur

Rugrats

Hey Arnold

the Angry Beavers

Rocko's modern life

Rocket Power

Kenan and Kel

Taina

The Brothers Garcia

Cousin Skeeter

Are you afraid of the Dark

All that(original as well)

Ed, Edd, and eddy

the Powerpuff Girls

Dexter's Laboratory

Johnny Bravo

Doug





and you forgot out of the box
Yes!! I KNOW ALL THOSE SHOWS! i mean like 4 i don't know





hatchet girl -- yes that was the best... it still comes on like at past midnight
I USED TO LOVE GULLAHL GULLAH ISLAND



i miss those shows
I watch all of the shoes except Eureka's Castle and Salute your Shorts! lol I was obsessed with Gullah Gullah Island and Angela Anaconda! lol
i did and i loved rugrats , cousin skeeter, where in the world is carmen san diego , cow and chicken , goosebumps, all that, wild thron berries, scooby doo, salier moon... everything ahh those were the days
I remember most of those shows!I freakin' miss them...im only 12 so i dont know all of them : /..Too bad those channels are crap now...disney,cn,nick...*spongebob is ok though...

No comments:

Post a Comment