Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Help with a sociology project?

ok, its for my sociology class and it ask for me to analyze two children' books from different decades. I already have one, which is a Richard Scarry book but i need another one but I dont know which one to choose. I prefer an easy book and preferably a book in the 1960s-2000s but not the 1990s since the Richard Scarry book is in that decade, so can anyone suggest a good, easy book? and can anyone tell me where to read it online? thanks!!!!Help with a sociology project?
it's not in your time frame, but...



Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. It was written in 1865.

It would provide a good contrast between more modern children's literature, and victorian era children's literature.Help with a sociology project?
Edward Lear is the author of many short poems and limericks. The sociological implications of his writing would be excellent. No politically correct stuff in HIS writings. British too

No comments:

Post a Comment