Friday, January 27, 2012

Seriously, does anybody else miss the cartoon in the 90's? (Especially Nickelodeon)?

I don't know if all of these are in the 90's but remember these shows.

Doug, As told By Ginger, Real Monsters, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Rocket Power, Cat Dog, Rocko's Modern Life, Ka Blam, The Ron %26amp; Stimpy Show, Wild Thornberries, The Busy Wolrd of Richard Scarry, Little Bear, Gullah Gullah Island, Bananas in Pajamas.!



I could go on! =P

I know I asked about Doug yesterday but damn I just miss these shows ! xDSeriously, does anybody else miss the cartoon in the 90's? (Especially Nickelodeon)?
Nicktoons started going downhill after Rocko.

Rocko's modern life was the last good nicktoon.
I miss all of those you mentioned except As told By Ginger, Ugggghhh Real Monsters, Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Rocket Power, Cat Dog, Wild Thornberries, The Busy Wolrd of Richard Scarry, Little Bear, Gullah Gullah Island, Bananas in Pajamas.

I like the other cartoons though.

Rocko was my all time favorite.Seriously, does anybody else miss the cartoon in the 90's? (Especially Nickelodeon)?
Yesss! Omg I miss those evenings when my brother and I would watch Doug and Rugrats. I also remember watching Are You Afraid of the Dark. I was only like 3, 4 and 5 years old during that time, so that show kind of scared me but I still liked it. haha. Well, that wasn't a cartoon, but it was a Nickelodeon show. Good times. :]Seriously, does anybody else miss the cartoon in the 90's? (Especially Nickelodeon)?
Hell yeah! Please don't go on, I am now reminiscing wishing I was back there...







"Come and play together in the bright sunny weather, lets all go to Gullah Gullah Island! Gullah Gullah Island!"



SING ALONG!!!





Ah screw it, lets do go on.



Are YOU Afraid of the Dark!?!?!?!?!?
Why?! Why?! *tear* I loved those shows! I would watch them alll day! But noooo they had to cancel them for crappy shows! Little Bear and Rugrats was my favorite! I still have the rugrats game for playstation 1 and i play it too! You forgot invader zim! And Blues Clues! I love the Doug Movie...see i can go all night talking bout these shows!
awwwwwwwwwww yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…



omg i want to see them sooooo bad now! bananas in pajamas was my all time favorite no joke omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





awww i loved doug! and cat dog oooooh and hey arnold and rugrats was like my main show awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!



please answer my question it will mean a lot to me thank you!!:)



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I know! I miss classic Nickelodeon. I really miss Nickelodeon Studios in Orlando. Kenan and Kel, classic game shows like Figure it Out, Rugrats, Alex Mack, Rocko's Modern Life... I could keep going.



Check out my YouTube page.

youtube.com/retronick96
i miss the 90's period , music, movies, and of course the cartoons, and im not old enough to say i don't think (23) , but to answer ur ques all the time lol
You started off awesome but Rocket Power was a little late for me. The wild thorn berrys was to and that show sucked anyway. And the last 2 are night mare material
Omg! lol i'll always remember Hey Arnold.....haha it was like "Hey Arnold football head"......lol......I remember Doug and Cat Dog also lol........and everyone at school in kinder and in first grade would call me Nickelodeon haha..
YES.

i used to looooove gullah gullah island, rugrats and real monsters!

it seemed like out of nowhere they just stopped showing them and starting playing these stupid cartoons =|

i wish they had a channel for them xD
Cat Dog

Ren And Stimpy

Hey Arnold

Rocket Power

Doug

Rugrats

Rocko's Modern Life
I'm so proud to be a 90's baby. I get sad when I see those old shows i miss those good times. After 2000 shows got messed up.
Yes, Very Much So....



Doug

RocketPower

Rugrats

Hey Arnold (Especially That One With The Haunted Train)



and a Non-Cartoon



Salute Your Shorts....



It use to be run home and watch t.v., Now....SIGH
Rocket Power was a great show
YEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!

I loved, really, all of those shows.

TV nowadays is garbage.

BTW, I just watched Doug online. It's been forever since I even thought about shows like that! ^_^
Rocket Power... I still love that show... =)
Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda!
Awh yeah, I miss Ahh! Real Monsters. Those were the good days of TV, I don't know what half this sh*t is nowadays.
Are You Kidding Me??

I LOVE AND MISS ALL THE 90'S SHOWS!!



Are You Afraid Of The Dark

Hey Arnold

Kenan %26amp; Kel

Rocko's Modern Life

and

Doug



Those are actually some of my favorite memories as a kid. %26lt;3
i have a channel on dish that has all of those shows
bananas in pajamas are walking down the stairs...I luved it
You're not alone. I viewed most of those shows you mentioned; I miss classic cartoons. Cartoons kids have today just plain suck now....I feel bad for them. :P
Come and lets play together, in the bright sunny weather!

Let's all go to Gullah Gullah island!



(gullah gullah!)
lol, yes I remember all of those except for The Busy World of Richard Scarry.
JACKIE CHAN ADVENTURES
yes! those were the best cartoons of life. i loved little bear, rugrats, and hey arnold !
cartoons in the 90's were awesome ... the Animaniacs was a good show then.
Nickelodeon...yuck! It was the cartoons on the WB that were good.
yes, back when i actually wanted to get up early on Saturdays
Hey Arnold! was my 1# favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment