Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What was the children's book with the "tiny milkshakes" or maybe "teeny tiny milkshakes"?

I know it seems weird, but my mom used to read me this book when I was little, and all I can remember is my mom saying "tiny milkshakes". It was something to do with giants or really small people. Its really bugging me, all I can think is "tiny milkshakes"

If you've heard of it, please let me know!

It might have been Robert Munsch or Richard Scarry..What was the children's book with the "tiny milkshakes" or maybe "teeny tiny milkshakes"?
Post your question at www.whatsthatbook.com. Hopefully, someone there will remember this book.What was the children's book with the "tiny milkshakes" or maybe "teeny tiny milkshakes"?
why dont u jst ask ur mom!What was the children's book with the "tiny milkshakes" or maybe "teeny tiny milkshakes"?
maybe rodeo ron and his milkshake cows?
  • natural instinct
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment