Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Richard Scarry's Busytown?

Does anyone remember the really old richard scarry Busytown videos, where Lilly Rabbit sings a 'counting song' and Lowly Worm is mute??



juuuust wondering. =)Richard Scarry's Busytown?
I bought the books originally for my children. My youngest son used to love the picture of the pig changing clothes at the beach.



We are on our second set. The grand kids love them. Those books are wonderful for teaching toddlers vocabulary.
Yes, and I loved, loved, LOVED those books as a kid!Richard Scarry's Busytown?
Yes! I love those stories about inventors!Richard Scarry's Busytown?
aww i loved it!! i remember the man with the banana ca and another man had a pickle car....and the dog was a crossing guard....and the main family they were cats...yea i loved that show!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgV3vdOT0鈥?/a>
Yup. I watched those, read the books, and watched the show when that came out. Huckleberry Cat owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment