Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Richard Scarry Big Book Of..?

When I was younger I had this Richard Scarry book and it had a whooole bunch of stories. One about bunnies, another about a character making a boat out of a log, another about the crow and cheese, and I think the first book was about someone getting ready for the day and different parts of the home. It had A LOT of pages.



Can anyone tell me the name and where I could purchase it?Richard Scarry Big Book Of..?
Could it be this one



The Big Busy Book of Richard Scarry (Hardcover)

by Richard Scarry



or this



Best Little Word Book Ever (Golden Storyland) (Hardcover)

by Richard Scarry



or this



Great Big Air Book by Richard Scarry



these three and a hatful of others by Richard Scarry can be bought at the link below (if you are in the USA go to www.amazon.com select Books and enter Richard Scarry as a search term)Richard Scarry Big Book Of..?
Just google it, there are plenty of stores listed.



I mean, really, how hard is it to google first?

No comments:

Post a Comment