Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Name of the video game console or peripheral I had as a kid?

Hi, when I was a kid probably around 13 years ago, I remember having some kind of video game console or some kind of peripheral where kids could draw digital pictures (I don't think by a game controller). I remember playing kids' games that had Sonic and Tails, and also Richard Scarry's Busytown. I particularly remember a game where Tails was running across some platform while Mozart's Turkish March played. For some reason I have a feeling that the console/peripheral looked like a small painter's easel, and that the games were mostly for learning. Does anyone know the name of what I'm talking about, I really want to see that thing again and I don't even know how to begin looking, thanks so much for any help!Name of the video game console or peripheral I had as a kid?
it sounds like the sega pico



in fact im sure it is the pico

No comments:

Post a Comment