Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you miss most from the 90's and early 2000's?

I mainly miss the old Nickelodeon with shows like,

Rocket Power.

The Amanda Show.

Rugrats.

KaBlam!

The Busy World of Richard Scarry.

Little Bear.





Old Cartoon Network shows like,

Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Johnny Bravo.

Cow and CHicken.

I am Weasel.



I miss when MTV was all music videos and not

stupid reality shows.

I miss the good bands that turned to crap.

Like Linkin Park and Alien Ant Farm.





I miss playing the original SIMS.

I miss RollerCoasterTycoon afterschool.

I miss Age of Empires on the weekends.

I miss good games on the Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo. (I still own both)





I miss when none of my brothers and sisters had no drivers license

so we could all stay home and make up stuff to do.



I miss going to Dallas to visit my grandpa while listening to my CD player. RIP Grandpa.



I think it's safe to say that I miss my childhood.

Now I'm 15.



What do you miss most?What do you miss most from the 90's and early 2000's?
The economyWhat do you miss most from the 90's and early 2000's?
saturday morning cartoons that were good

the simpsons were funny

you know thos like digital pets i cant remeber what they are called tho

giga pets i think

thos were awesome

and pogs

playin pogs was the best part of my childhood

No comments:

Post a Comment