Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Does anyone remember this cartoon "The Busy World of Richard Scarry"?

Please tell me you remember this!Does anyone remember this cartoon "The Busy World of Richard Scarry"?
Yea I remember that silly cartoon on Nik,why?I even remember them lil books back in the days where it describes all type things like cars,boats,planes,%26amp; all that mess for toddlers.Damn it's been a long time.Well,if you got any more cartoons in mind holla back at me aiight~1~!!!Does anyone remember this cartoon "The Busy World of Richard Scarry"?
I had the books as a toddler; they were great for learning the names and spelling of everyday objects.



Did you know that the books have been modified when reprinted, to match up to our hyper-paranoid politically-correct society? This chilling effect is documented by the web site linked below. You'll probably get a kick out of it:



http://drawn.ca/2005/11/24/richard-scarr鈥?/a>Does anyone remember this cartoon "The Busy World of Richard Scarry"?
I loved this show! The worm was my favorite...his hat and one shoe!
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment