Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Has anyone ever seen Richard Scarry's "Best Word Book Ever" in Latin?

I know the book exists in French, German, Dutch and Swedish! I'd love to find a copy for my friend who is a Latin teacher. Anyone have any information?Has anyone ever seen Richard Scarry's "Best Word Book Ever" in Latin?
If you go to this link http://www.amazon.com/Richard-Scarrys-Gi鈥?/a> you may find out more about the book. I seem to have "come across" one of these in the past; but I don't remember whether it was written by Richard Scarry.



If you do not find what you are looking for, I would highly recommend that you investigate Richard Beard's books. As I gift several years ago I received his book "Latin for All Occasion".



"Latin Quips at Your Fingertips" by Rose Williams is very good also.



I strongly suspect your Latin teacher would appreciate either of these books. I know that as one who has had a long time intrerest in Latin I have enjoyed both of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment